High Resolution, Handheld inspection
measure Surface Features and Defects. Anywhere.
4D InSpec is the first hand-held 3D profiler of micron-level features on the shop floor. Measurements may be taken instantaneously. At the same time, you can perform analysis, where before a measurement might have taken minutes or seconds. With new Edge Break, Rounding and Chamfer measurements, the instrument is more important to manufacturing than ever.
4D Technology’s industrial inspection surface gauges improve part yields in manufacturing and rework centers around the world by measuring more accurately, more quickly, and more conveniently than other methods. They measure corrosion, defects and fine features, even on large components, under flanges, on curved surfaces and in tight corners.
Portable, fast and precise. 4D is the first name in dynamic metrology.
Keeping up with our customers’ needs is a full time job.
You move fast. We move faster, because dynamic interferometry® is all about speed.
Walk-about and measure
Off-grid defect and feature measurement
Click to Learn More
4D InSpec cord-free kit:
- Portable measurement, analysis, data storage and power supply
- Cool holster for belt or handy table-side storage
Large aperture Portable 3D Inspections
4D InSpec XL inspection gauge
click to Learn more
4D InSpec XL:
- Metrology for MRO and parts manufacturing
- Large 15mm x 15mm field of view is perfect for rivets and large features
- Hand-held instrument works wherever you take it
- Surface measurements that improve yield by reducing uncertainty
Robotic and automated measurements
Optical metrology on a robot!
Click to learn more
- Use robots to measure parts that need lots of places checked — like the blend radius of welds on a saw blade’s teeth
- Built-in cobot support is native in the software. UR robots can be integrated without a special license.
- With the feature analysis capabilities, you can flag part measurements as in or out of spec automaticallys