4D Technology Corporation, manufacturer of optical metrology instruments, is dedicated to quality, customer service, and innovation. Our success depends on our employees, so we seek to attract the best, by providing challenging metrology careers and a work environment where people are rewarded for excellence.
4D is an equal opportunity employer, located in the heart of "Optics Valley" in Tucson, Arizona. Tucson offers a relaxed, outdoor, lifestyle in a southwestern desert setting. Employee benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, pretax insurance payments, flex-time, and a 401k savings plan.
4D Technology’s headquarters in Tucson, Arizona, is located in the heart of Optics Valley, just a few miles from some of the most spectacular scenery in the southwestern desert.
Current Opportunities at 4D
IT Technician (Part Time)
4D Technology is seeking a part time IT Technician at our head office in Tucson. Responsibilities include:
- providing all on-site IT support for the location
- overseeing and implementing all computing technology associated with Information services, applications, data - communications, telecommunications and computing services
- provide maintenance and support for desktop and laptop computers and provides end user support for hardware and software problems
- install, maintain, repair, administer and troubleshoot equipment/software necessary for operation of the Local Area Network
- support and maintain all hardware and network applications including computers, printers, phones, fax machines and related installation, training, configuration, security, and maintenance
- provide end-user support for desktop and network related problems
- set up computer software and hardware for new and existing employees and provide training (as required)
- manage vendors to implement and support applications
- maintain, update, back-up, troubleshoot, and safeguard all IT related systems.
- Develop plans, procedures, and documentation for required systems
- Setup and maintain all user account and computer configurations
- All other duties as assigned.
We are seeking qualified candidates with:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- working knowledge of major systems as follows: networking infrastructure, MS SQL, Windows server, Hyper-V, Windows and PC Maintenance experience required
- excellent communication, analytical, and fault-finding skills
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work and management experience
- Available to work 3 days a week.
Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident. 4D Technology Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your résumé to:
Director, Human Resources
4D Technology Corporation
3280 E. Hemisphere Loop, Suite 146
Tucson, AZ 85706
email résumé to: HR @ 4dtechnology.com.